Sunday, April 11, 2010

Focus...Steady...Concentrate!

When I was in 6th or 7th grade my parents bought my little sister this Harry Potter game that was actually really cool. You had to get this ball that was pushed up and 'levitating' by air through all of these hoops by adjusting the air stream. Anyway, the game would always say 'FOCUS....STEADY....CONCENTRATE!!!" and this has been a family mantra ever since then.

Right now those words repeat over and over in my head as I try to study for my CSD midterm, but it is really hard. I have so much work to do but all I want to do is sleep! I think this is what they call burn-out, but I'm not really tired of learning, just tired of studying. I pretty much wish all day for a Dr. Pepper and nap. Things which do not operate well together.

No comments:

Post a Comment